Since we offer such a wide range of language combinations, it is practically impossible to give an exact price for a translation here. The reason for this is that our rates depend on the following aspects, among other things:
– The size of the text to be translated;
– The degree of difficulty of the text;
– The rarity of the language combination;
– The time available (a surcharge applies to rush orders);
– Whether or not the text needs to be certified.
Delivering flawless and high-quality translations is the first matter of importance at ASV-Oost-Europa Vertalingen. Quality, like everything else, naturally has its price, however. Nonetheless, we are able to offer competitive prices. Would you like to receive a quote that includes a definite price for the translation of a particular text or texts? If so, please contact us.
Once we have viewed the text requiring translation, our quote will state the maximum price. If the actual translation word count turns out to be lower, naturally we will adjust the price downwards. On the other hand, if the word count is higher, we absorb the risk.