Certified translations: translations by certified translators
A certified translation is a translation by a certified translator. A certified translator is a translator who has been sworn in at the court and who is listed in the Register of Sworn Interpreters and Translators. Certified translations are required for the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, local authorities, the tax authorities, courts, civil-law notaries, lawyers and other official organisations and purposes. A certified translation comes with a declaration from the translator, it bears the date of the translation and the stamp and signature of the certified translator. Our translation agency offers certified translations.
How do I find a certified translator?
Our translation agency specialises in certified translations from and into the languages of Eastern and Central Europe and it offers certified translations from and into Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian, Czech, Slovenian, Slovakian, Bosnian, Hungarian, Polish, Lithuanian, English and German in combination with Dutch. For more information, please contact us or request a quote.
Documents that require a certified translation
Below follows a list of documents that require a certified translation most of the time:
- Documents from the civil registry such as birth certificates, single status declarations, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, extracts from the Personal Records Database, certificates of tax residence;
- Notarial documents such as prenuptial agreements, cohabitation contracts, partnership conditions, powers of attorney, wills, deeds of incorporation, articles of association, mortgage deeds, deeds of transfer, purchase deeds;
- Extracts from the Chamber of Commerce
- Divorce decrees, rulings, etc.
- Certificates of good conduct, employer’s declarations, personal income statements, employment contracts
- Diplomas, certificates